There were two things that I found the most enjoyable in the past couple of lessons. First of all, I liked being able to see how to control the opacity and learning about how this was controlling how much light was being let through. The next things that I found interstesting was the rounded corners. I think it gives a website a new looking flare. A regular square or rectangle just looks so basic and not as pleasing to the eye (unless it is used correctly in a design process). The rounded corners add a nice effect to the page and makes it look nicer.
To be honest, this class was not the easiest for me. However, it was very beneficial and I asked my brother a bunch of questions as well. (He is a web programmer.) Between the class and my brother I figured out how to get through the basics and how to start making things work in the right places and do the correct things where I would like them to.
It was a good experience for me to have this class because it allowed me to broaden my mind on CSS and XHTML, which I use a little bit at work so it makes things at work more simple.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment